Disability Advocacy & Information Service (DAIS)
DAIS Wodonga is a Disability Advocacy & Information Service providing support to people with disabilities and their carers in North East Victoria & Southern NSW.
This is a free service.
Enabling people with disabilities to achieve their rights through advocacy and community education.
Disability may include:
- Acquired brain injury
- Multiple disabilities
- Assist to resolve problems
- Provide information and support
- Refer to appropriate services
- Represent individuals when dealing with service providers
- Take issues to government departments and Ministers
- Instigate proceedings with Equal Opportunity Commission
- Refer to Commissioner for Discrimination etc
DAIS can help you find the disability services and assistance you require.
Click here to see Regional Coverage map
DAIS Information Brochure »
Products, Services & Brands
- Individual Advocacy
- Systemic Advocacy
- Albury Police and Albury Wodonga Court Support Program
- Disability Services, Information & Referral
- DAIS Self Advocacy Workshops
- Community Education
- Home and Community Care (HACC) Diversity Program
- Disability Awareness Training
- Support Group Development
- This Disability Service is Funded by the Federal & State Governments
- Carer Support
Share on Facebook » Tweet on Twitter »